The international Day of DH (Digital Humanities) is set for Tuesday 19th May, and this year, the DH@TCD team want to use it as an opportunity to introduce digital techniques to those researchers in the Humanities and Social Sciences who might not have thought of the potential of such tools for their research before.
The coffee morning will take place in the Ideas Space in the Trinity Long Room Hub from 11am on Tues 19th May, and will feature 2 minute ‘elevator pitches’ from researchers across campus who are making use of digital methodologies in their research and will also provide the chance to discuss your research with specialists in DH.
We will post more information about the running order as we confirm it. In the meantime, if you want to know more about the Day of DH, click here.
Join our event on Facebook here
- Marta Bustillo / Gerald O’Connor – DRIS
- Dermot Frost / Jenny O’Neill – DRI (TCD Research IT)
- Francesca Morselli – CENDARI
- Vinayak Das Gupta – PhD candidate – (DAH)
- Emma Clarke – PhD Candidate (Computational Linguistics)
- Frank Lynam – PhD Candidate (Archeology)
- Dr. Alex O’Connor – Research Fellow – “exploreAT! Exploring Austria’s Culture through the Language Glass”
- Gary Munnelly – SPeCTReSS
- Angela Griffith – Drawn To The Page
***More speakers to be confirmed***
More DH Projects at Trinity:
Environmental Humanities: http://www.tcd.ie/