Research IT Clinic
2 October, 2020 –
The Research IT group in IT Services (http://www.tchpc.tcd.ie/) provides advanced computing (Linux and HPC), data management, visualisation and software development facilities and expertise for researchers from all disciplines.
The Centre will be holding a *Virtual* Walk-In Workshop session on Friday, 2nd October between 11am-12pm.
This month's workshop is focused on:
- Do you run large calculations on your desktop?
- We can help by getting them to run on our High Performance Compute clusters instead.
- Do you need help writing parallel code?
- You can get free access to support scientists who can help you. This scientist can be allocated to work with you or your research group on projects for up to three months in duration.
- Do you need help visualising results?
- We can provide advice on software (including bespoke visualisation software developed at Research IT) and facilities (3-D Visualisation Facility).