The European H2020 TRIPLE Project (https://www.gotriple.eu/) Consortium invite members of the SSH community to take part in their User Research Survey. The questionnaire is specifically targeted at researchers and academics from the Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH) at any stage of their careers – from Master student to full professor – who are currently working in a European country.
The TRIPLE project was launched on 7 October 2019. It will be one of the dedicated services of OPERAS (https://operas.hypotheses.org), the Research Infrastructure supporting open scholarly communication in the Social Sciences and Humanities in the European Research Area (https://ec.europa.eu/info/research-and-innovation/strategy/era_en). At the heart of the project is the development of the TRIPLE platform, an innovative multilingual and multicultural discovery solution.
The results of the User Research Survey, which will be published in the “Report on User Needs” in November 2020, will help to tailor the services and tools of the TRIPLE platform to the needs of the SSH community.
They are therefore curious to find out what exactly you need and prefer as a potential future user of the TRIPLE platform. In particular, they would like to know more about your work practices relating to digital technologies. This includes information on your
- use of tools for discovery used to explore, find, access and reuse material such as literature, data, projects, researchers’ profiles etc. that they would need for their own research work
- use of tools for the management and retrieval of material
- use of tools for conducting research (including data collection and annotation)
- use of tools for networking with colleagues or other stakeholders
- digital literacy and general discovery practices
- hardware devices used in the research cycle
The survey is open until 30 June 2020. It is in English, and it should not take more than 10 to 15 minutes to answer the 21 questions.
Your data will be collected and stored in a fully anonymised form and will only be accessible to the project research team. You can find more information on how your data will be handled in the consent form on the second page of the Survey.
Click here to access the Survey: https://surveys.ekt.gr/index.php?r=survey/index&sid=819254&lang=en